Niijaansinaanik Child and Family services, in collaboration with its member communities, will assist at supporting, promoting and working alongside existing community prevention programs. Our vision is to ensure that all our member communities have necessary prevention programs that are meeting the unique, cultural and individual needs of each community to enhance the lives of children and families.
Services We Provide
- Our Niijaansinaanik Prevention Workers will provide our Protection Team with additional supports, that will address the protection concerns within the family unit and customize their plan within the Sacred Shell Concept.
- All participants will be assigned a Prevention worker, who is dedicated to customizing your Sacred Shell Concept and begin your Participant Portfolio.
- Any Niijaansinaanik Child and Family Department requiring additional support, please contact our team and we will do what we can to support.
- Prevention Workers will assist and Liaison with Community Partners with Program enhancements and team supports.
- Prevention workers will assist our sister communities with any programming via, co-facilitate workshops, provide up to date information on Infants, toddlers, Children, and Youth.
- Incorporate new programs in partnership with other First Nation Family Support and Wellbeing Workers.
- Any one within our Territory wishing to utilize our service can fill out a referral form.